Wednesday, April 10, 2019

English 12 - Portfolio Blog #3

Blog #3: Answer the following questions:

  1. What organizational methods do you use to manage school/work/life in general?
  2. What are the top 1-3 areas that you need to improve upon in the areas of organization and time management?
  3. What are your strengths when it comes to organization and time management? What tips would you give to someone struggling?
  4. Do you have any apps or programs that you can recommend that help make your life easier? The top two that I frequently use and recommend are Google Keep and Google Photos. These keep digital post-it notes and all of my photos ready on the cloud whenever I need them. 

I am grading these on Friday. 


Reminder: Be on the lookout for potential interviewees and references. If you have trouble finding someone to interview, please alert me before spring break so I can help link you up with someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment